Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Dynamite Movie Experience

"Napolean Dynamite" was a film that was suggested to me many months ago. They said I had to go watch it if it ever came to town. Did it ever come to town? NO.

This is North Platte, Nebraska. We have one theater with three screens. It is small, has terrible seating (not the new stadium style), has terrible sound, and is always messy. If someone wanted to make a fortune, they could open up a decent movie theater in North Platte. It is rare that any of the really good movies come to town. If they do, they are only here for a week and then they get bumped out by some new feature that nobody wants to watch.

"Napolean Dynamite" finally came out and DVD and I was able to rent it and watch it. It is one of the funniest movies I have seen in awhile. I won't give any of it away, but only say that it is worth watching. Anyone who was in school in the 80's and 90's will appreciate it's humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home