Friday, December 24, 2004

Gruved Out

Last night was "Yule Be Gruvin" at Da Buzz coffeehouse.
We packed the place out!
The recording of it turned out okay. It even transfered well to CD. If you want one, let me know. They are absolutely free. Hopefully you'll be able to get a tast of it on the site, when I get the MP3 background music up and going. Pictures will come, too.
YBG was two hours of fun. Da Buzz was full of people and noise of a busy coffeehouse. The place has a wonderful atmosphere. I am excited for them to be able to open up the other half of the building. I told Job, the owner, that we'd be happy to come back as a quartet and christen the new part for them with another night of jazz.

Tonight is Christmas Eve. I am stuck in North Platte with no family around. I am spending the evening at a Christmas Eve service at church and then at a family's house. They have the best holiday food there. I was there last Christmas Eve, and I was also there for Easter. I am trying to cut back on some of the things I eat, but I think that idea is getting flushed tonight.

Have a Merry Christmas all of you out there in the world of cycberspace. I know I said "Christmas." Its non-PC, but I don't care. I still remember the reason we celebrate. Don't forget Jesus Christ among the lights and tinsel. If you don't really know about Him, ask me about him. I'd love to share with you what He has done for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home