Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Symphony, 1000mi, the week to come

Today is Tuesday. It is my day off.
I had Sunday off because I played with the Symphony and my parents and some other relatives came to town for it.
Last week was a long week. On friday, we put over 1,000 miles on 99-15, one of our ambulances. It was a 20-hour day. We went from North Platte- McCook- Lincoln- North Platte- Ogallala- Aurora, CO- North Platte. For those of you savvy in Nebraska and Colorado geography, you know that we travelled across a broad area that day.
The rest of this week will probably be spent in the ambulance or in the office.
We have boxes and boxes of company records to digitize still. I would much rather spend a long day in the ambulance than even a short amount of time scanning old documents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home