Friday, January 14, 2005

Galls Revisited

My order from Galls (all but the back-ordered stuff) arrived today, a lot sooner than I expected. My praise goes out to the company for their expeditiousness. In my previous post, I spoke out in frustration against one of their customer service representatives. I am still a little upset that the person said she was looking at the website while we were on the phone and quoting me a price that was different then I had seen before. When I was able to get online later that morning the price was the same as it had been when I ordered. It seems impossible that she could have been telling the truth. It was, in my opinion, very poor customer service. But I am very satisfied with my order. I got the parka I wanted at the price listed, and in a very time fashion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home