Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Weather or Knot

I was told today that a group of frogs was called a "knot." Talk about almost useless knowledge. I say almost because I just used it in my blog.

The weather cleared up some more today after several days of wind and snow. So much in fact that I had class in McCook and 5 out of 6 students were able to be there. We are studying cardiology and studied disssected sheep hearts. A sheep heart is about the size of a human's. Once again another piece of almost useless knowledge.

I-80 was closed until yesterday at 11:15am. At 11:20 we had an ambulance run. The traffic on the interstate was thick with people wanting to get back on moving agains after many of them had been stranded for a couple of days.

I am loving my 4Runner. I am pretty sure that I had great timing when deciding to buy a 4WD. The car needs a name, though. Any good ideas out there? I have a few ideas. Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home