Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Wedding Plans

Not mine...

Thursday or possibly Friday Morning I will go to Denver for the wedding of a good friend of mine from high school. She actually lives in Illinois now, but her family is the Denver area. I'll be staying with her brother in Denver who is still a great friend of mine. I'll be playing cello and piano at the wedding and reception. I am pretty stoked about it, but I know I also need to practice quite a bit before the rehearsal on Friday afternoon.

I'll be going to Rockies game on Friday night. We'll see if they can't pull off a win this week. The last game I went to at Coor Field, they beat the Marlins by one run.

In all actuality, I am not a baseball fan and could not really care less who won or lost, but it will be fun to watch the game and I will be excited about just being there with friends I love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a cello for beginners
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is cello for beginners

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home