Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A New Year / Pictures from WY

I thought I'd start the new year with some pictures from my trip to Wyoming. I was able to go there and spend time with friends and family over the New Year's weekend.
Laramie peak, located near Wheatland, Wyoming, is one of the coolest mountains ever. The wind is always blowing in Wyoming. So although it snows a lot, it doesn't stick because the wind blows it all away.
My Toyota 4 Runner, with 4WD proved to be an excellent choice to drive in Wyoming. It made it up the icy hill to my parents house, something that the Camry had trouble with.
The bright sun cast a nice light on the peak.

2006 has arrived. With it comes a lot of new oportunities and possibilities that a new year always brings. What will come of the new year? Here are a few hopes...

To pass the National Registry exams for Intermediate and Paramedic certification
To keep making repairs and upgrades to my house
Furnace
Wiring
New carpet at some point
To be a better man
To read my Bible and pray a whole lot more
To develop more friendships in my church and community
To do some major rocking with Surf Alternative (did I tell you I joined a band?)
To update my blog more regularly (here's hoping)
To buy or build a barbecue grill and picnic table for my new patio area
To read more books

Theres a few for ya. Whadya think?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

you joined a band?!? and you're planning on doing "some major rocking"? that seems so very un-rm2ish.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home