Friday, December 31, 2004

The Year End Letter

It was always a tradition for my mother to write a family letter each year to keep people updated on what went on in our lives during the past year. If I was lucky, I got my own paragraph in it. Usually my mom had me type it up on the computer, too, as she was rather computer illiterate.

This year, like last year, I wrote my own year end letter. It is the funniest letter I've ever writen. If you are lucky and on my list, you might get a copy.

The letter has been my main project over the last week, along with making copies of the "Yule Be Gruvin" CD. People are getting them for late Christmas presents. I just ruined that secret.

It is the last day of 2004. Overall, it was a good year. I bought a house, am working at a job I love, and I have my own blog. We'll see what next year brings.

God Bless you all in 2005.
-rm2

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a wooden clarinets
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is wooden clarinets

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a few cellos
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is few cellos

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home