Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Lullabyes

I have a lot of favorite songs. Favorite Christmas songs, favorite hymns, favorite country music tune, etc. But it seems like my favorites songs of all are lullabyes. My favorite one is simply called "Lullabye" by Don Fransisco. It goes something like this...

Darkness covers all the Land.
Sounds of Day are gone.
But love is all around you now
And will be till the dawn.
So theres no need to be afraid,
All the whol night through,
For God has made a promise, child,
That he'll take care of you.

Stars shine on the windowsill,
The moon shines through the trees.
Angels by your bed tonight
Shine where no one sees.
All that you've been dreaming of
Awaits you when you rise,
So with the peace that Jesus brings,
Close your sleepy eyes.

What is your favorite lullaby and why?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rob the IInd!

I actually hadn't visited a blog site till last week or so, when after visiting my inlaws the younger siblings were talking about theirs. My fam isn't using them yet, apparently. The in-laws are using Xanga so that's what I signed up for (I'm "Hebrew_for_Fabricate" on Xanga.com. Though I don't know how much I'll use it, I really like the idea. We'll see).

Thanks for the Christmas letter. Was fun to read!

Paul Nielsen

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home