Friday, April 01, 2005

200,000 Miles

Last night on the way to class, my car turned 200,000 miles. It was a momentous occasion. I took a picture even. It might even get posted.
My car is a 1993 Toyota Camry LE Wagon that I bought just over four years ago. I am blessed by God to be able to drive such a great car. I haven't had to spend much money on it, which has been nice because there is always so much else that demands denari.
I think I'll take my car through the carwash to mark this occasion. It needs to be washed. It has cat prints from my neighbors cat on it.
My car's name is Storm. It is a purplish-grayish color. The official color is "Silver-Taupe Metallic." They only used the color on Camry and only on a few thousand vehicles total. I found that out when I tried to order touch-up paint.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought your car was more "pinkish-purpleish".

;)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home