Saturday, January 14, 2006

BOTB at SCOREZ

Tonight is the night the band I am in wins another Battle of the Bands.
Surf Alternative will end the night of the Battle of the Bands to raise money for "Midwest Wrestling Entertainment"'s new wrestling ring.
The BOTB starts at 7pm and will go pretty late. We should be playing sometime between 9 and 10pm, maybe later.

Where is this at?
Royal Colonial Inn on Jeffers Street in North Platte.
Tonight Janauary 14th.

Some people question me and think that playing in a band is out of character for me. It may seem to be since my normal gigs are jazz and church music. In actuality, this is something I've wanted to do for a while as a way of getting deeper into the local music community and becoming a more well-rounded musician.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Right on Rob! I knew you had it in you.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home