Monday, August 07, 2006

Rescue Rob

On Saturday evening, some friends of mine had a barbecue at their house in honor of me passing all my Paramedic tests. There was a cake with "Rescue Rob" on it. If my disc was working right here at the library, you'd see pictures of it, too.

I cannot thank people enough who have helped me and encouraged me in my pursuit. It has been a long journey.

It is great to live in a place where I have gotten to know many people, where I have friends who I can go to for encouragement, and friends who are there to share in accomplishments.

I planted new plants arround my patio. They are perennials which I should be able to enjoy year after year. Hostas and Yellow Trumpet Vine. The tumpet vine will wind its way arround the lattice out there. I also made the purchase of a weed-eater/edger. Its a cordless electric one. So far I like it. For a small estate like mine, it oughta do the trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home