Sunday, July 02, 2006

The IV Station Vacation

Well folks.
The Bad News and the Good News.

Bad News...
I failed the practicals test portion of the National Regstiry for Paramedic.

The Good News...
I only failed by one skill, the IV Station, and I only failed because I did one step out of sequence.

The Other Good News...
I have the chance to retest, so I am going to Las Vegas at the end of the month to do so. I'll also get a chance to visit family there, too. So it really will be a vaction. I'll be gone July 27 to August 1.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, stink eh! As my aunt says, "It's alwasy something, isn't it."

Keep those nickels in your pocket out there in the city of sin. Hmm, I've never had the umption to visit Vegas. Still don't. Just not interested.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Are you going to gamble? Or maybe get married while you're there? Might as well kill two birds with one stone.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Robert Martinson II said...

No gambling or wedding bells... just taking ther test and visiting with family.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home