Saturday, June 17, 2006

~Possibilites... Endless~

That is Nebraska's tourist campaign slogan. I like it.

The more I live here, the more I am liking this state. I am glad it is where God has brought me.

Yesterday, I worked out at Maranatha Bible Camp again. It had been a trying and tiring week out there for the health care staff. Next week will be better. It was the first big week for the head health care tech, but she did a good job of handling difficult situations. Back earlier in the year, I thought about quitting my job for the summer and applying for the head health care tech position, but God took that desire from me. I know it is a tough job and one that God filled with the person he needs there at this time. I am more than happy to just be a volunteer and do to what I am asked and whatever elso I can do be be of assistance and make others' jobs easier.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you not know about Johnny Mathis? Why do you only know about Mel Torme!? We are sadly dissappointed and curious!

Janna, Amanda, and Marty
Aka - JAM

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home