Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Testing on the brain

Tomorrow is our Paramedic Class final.
It'll be a 180 question test and then the rest of the night will be spent doing skills practice. I have about two weeks worth of clinical time to do at the hospital and on the ambulance, and then I can apply to take the National Registry. I am gonna be part of a group that does a beta test of the new Computer Based Testing system. One of the testing sites is here in North Platte. I will still have to travel out of town to take the practicals part of the test.
Here are my options.
06-27 in Englewood, Colorado-4 hour drive
07-07 in Dumas, Texas-7 hour drive
07-23 in Concord, New Hampshire-my sister lives nearby
07-31 in Fargo, North Dakota-11 hour drive

I'd love to test early as possible so I can get certified and licensed as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home