Monday, May 08, 2006

Shake, Rattle, and Roll

My 4Runner shakes, rattles, and still rolls.

So... I am back in the Camry and loving it.
My bra is held on with black duct tape... er, my car's bra and most of the front end fiberglass.
Sure, it ain't very purty to look at, but it still runs beautifully and will get me from A to B.

I drove to Wyoming and back over the weekend for my sisters Graduation from UW. She got her Bachelor's of Science in Chemical Engineering. She'll be returning in the fall again to get her Master's. She has a summertime job with a firm in Chicago.

I wouldn't mind moving back to Wyoming at some point in ly life.
I love Nebraska for the time being, though, and am happy to be living here.
North Platte is a great city to come home to.

My goals for the week...
Update my resume (sometime I'll explain this one)
Mow my yard and apply more fertilizer
Teach both bass lessons at the regularly scheduled times
Decide what to do with "Snag" (the 4 Runner)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home