Monday, August 21, 2006

The Hatchbacks in Sidney

The Hatchbacks will be playing in Sidney, Nebraska on Friday, August 25th at the new Viaero Wireless store for their Grand Opening. We'll be playing from 6-8pm. Come check us out if you are in the area.

As of a week and a half ago, I am an official Paramedic, with certification and license in hand. It all came just in time, too. Work has definately needed me as a paramedic and I am happy to be there as one now. It'll be nice to be paid a bit more and to be able to do a lot more in the back with the patients now, without direct supervision for every move I make and medication I administer.

I wish I could give details and tell stories of the runs I've been on, but I have to be careful to not commit a violation of privacy acts. That is why I don't talk much about what I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home