Friday, March 28, 2008

Open Mic at A to Z books

Tonight at 7pm is Open Mic at A to Z books. Last year I started going to Open Mic nights. They have them twice a month. There is usually a good crowd out for it.

Here is why I like Open Mic.
Its fun, and sometimes funny.
I've gotten to meet a lot of people I maybe wouldn't have met anywhere else.
I get to hear a lot of talent poets, writers, singer/songwriters, and storytellers.

I have read a few things at Open Mic. I have performed with "The Hatchbacks" for it. Tonight, I am tempted to just go, listenand relax. I haven't written anything this week in my book of "Thoughts." But even so, I am sure there will be plenty of others who will be more than willing to share.What are you doing at 7pm tonight. I'd suggest Open Mic night at A to Z books, on Jeffers street in Downtown North Platte, Nebraska.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home