Thursday, April 14, 2005

Chicag-uhoh...

So I went to this wedding in Chicago last weekend. The wedding was actually in a suburb of the city. It was my friends Beth and Greg from Bible college who finally decided to tie the knot. I play piano and bass during the wedding. It was tons of fun. I was happy to have gotten to go.

Here are some pictures...
.
Thats Beth and Greg at the rehearsal dinner. I didn't get any good pictures at the wedding because I was playing music and not focusing on taking pictures.
.
After the wedding, on Sunday morning a few friends and I went into the city and did the tourist thing. This picture was taken from the Ferris wheel at Navy Pier.
.
Hey Rob, why is your car off the side of the road?
.
Hey Rob, why does that lady have her head in her hands?
.
Rob, whadya do to your car?

Yeah folks, its true. Rob got into a wreck on Interstate-80 on his way from from the wedding. I came up to fast on a couple who was poking along at about 50mph. I was doing the speed limit. I had the cruise set to avoid speeding. I came up to quick on them, though. I swerved out of the way and still managed to spin around and hit them. Fortunately, there didn't seem to be any bodily damage done to anyone, just to our poor vehicles.
.
.
.

I may end up needing to get a new car? I'll see what I can do.
My car was drivable. A power steering fluid line got severed, but that was easily fixable. My car drove back to Nebraska fine, though. I can't open the driver's door yet, so I have to crawl around to get in. It will need a new door and window.
I keep you all posted as to the car situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home