Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hometown Six - Place of Worship

March's hometown six project was "Places of Worship."
My place of worship is the North Platte Berean Church.

The church is located on the historic north side of the city.

Above were pictures of the relative new (built in the 90's) sanctuary.
Below are pictures of the older part of the building built in the late 1930's.



You can visit the church on line at www.npberean.org, or every Sunday Morning in person. Services are at 9:30am and 11:00am. There are also services and small group meetings throughout the week.

What in the world is Hometown Six? It wasn't my idea. Info is at mikao.blogspot.com.

I get to return to Wyoming for Easter. I am pretty excited to go back and see all my family. All three sister and my neice will be there. That hasn't happenned for a long time. I am really looking forward to the visit, even though it will be very short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home