Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Good News and the Bad News

The Good News...
I have a cool little rental car to drive to Wyoming. Its a blue Nissan Sentra.
$34.99 a day is a bit of a boot in the berries, though.

The Bad News...
The "Harmonic Balancer" sheared the "Key Way" off in the crankshaft of my 4Runner...
If the only part of that you understood is "4Runner," thats okay. I don't understand too much of the situation either, just enough to know that if this had happened on Saturday on my way to Wyoming, it would have caused an entire pyramid scheme of problems. It would have wrecked the engine and the radiator, probably would have damaged the hood, and generally torn apart almost everything else under the hood. This could have happened on the interstate. Thank God it didn't.

The Good News...
A local shop can fix it.

The Bad News...
The won't have the right part til Monday.

The Good News...
I still get to go home for the weekend, see my three sisters and my neice, my parents, and a bunch of friends.

The Bad News...
I have to come back on Monday in time to drop the car off at the rental place, pick up my Toyota, and drive to class in McCook by 6:30pm.

The Good News...
I have a great book on CD to finish listening to... "House" bny Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti.

I am leaving you with good news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home