Tuesday, September 05, 2006

MD Bike Ride

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will probably be the longest days of ly life. I take to the highway on my bicycle to ride 180 or so miles for Muscular Dystrohy Association. I am doing the rid with about 6 other guys. We bike from here to Ogallala Friday, around Lake McConoughey (sp?) on Saturday, and back to North Platte on Sunday. Thats right folks, I am skipping church to ride my bike. My responsibilities at church are taken care of, and this trip will be a good chance for me to pour into the lives of some of the guys in my same career field, fire-fighters and paramedics.

Have you heard the music yet?
www.purevolume.com/thehatchbacks

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did the ride go? I'd like to be able to do something like that someday, but it's probably not very high on my to-do list. My good bike is out of commission, and I REALLY miss it. I have a good street bike that was given to me, and I've very glad for it, but wish I could get my other fixed or replaced.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home