Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thursday...Blursday

Its a thursday.
I played jazz at the college.
I might have a cello lesson later this afternoon.
My student will get back to me on that one.
District Music Competitions are tomorrow for her.
She is playing a really tough piece. She needs a little bit more
practice time with her accompanist. In fact, time with the accompanist may be more valuable and worthwhile than a lesson.
Its allright by me. I have a big quiz tonight on emergency pharmacology that I could spend time studying on. That is what I am gonna do when I leave the library.
Tomorrow I work.
I have Saturday off. I'll be sleeping in for sure.
Then I get to play jazz all night and get paid for it.
Peace Out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog you have. I have a cellos violoncello
related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is cellos violoncello

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home